NO MORE SKUNKY SHEETS! Oily build up is a big problem. Over time even lotions and creams can end up stuck in your linens and smelling rancid. My Pure Pro Orange uses concentrated orange peel extracts to scour out that oil and give you back clean, fresh linens with no lingering perfumey odor. No need to add laundry soap- my Orange is a complete detergent. Just 2 to 4 ounces per load will degrease and deodorize every time. Also available in a 1 Quart (32 oz), Bottle.
"Love massage? Hate oily sheets? Finally, an oil remover just for Massage Therapists!"
Dianna Dapkins, Creator of Pure Pro
No one wants to have a dryer fire. But inadequately washed, oily linens put you at risk. And who likes the smell of rancid sheets, yuck! Specifically formulated to remove vegetable based oils, Pure Pro Orange Degreaser is the ultimate way to get rid of and prevent oil build-up.
This citrus-based detergent is economical, requiring only 4 ounces in a regular top loading washer and only 2 ounces or less in a front loading or commercial washer. And you add nothing else - it's a complete detergent with serious degreasing muscle! However, it is compatible with bleach and fabric softener. You'll get at least 32 washes from one gallon of Pure Pro Orange Degreaser, costing you less than $1 per load of laundry.
Cost per wash = 90 cents (in gallon size when using a top load washer).
Biodegradable and Septic Safe. Made in the USA.
"I have used your Orange Degreaser for a couple of years for my massage linens with great success. Today I had an unusual situation with my car overheating in extremely hot weather. I needed a rag or something to cover the radiator cap to take it off as it was hot. The only thing I had in the car was a sheet and flannel cradle cover; the cradle cover was the victim. I used it to take off a couple of caps under the hood and as a result it was covered in grease and radiator stuff, plus coolant. I washed it in the Orange Degreaser and hoped for the best. It came out sparkling clean with no trace of car residue!! An unusual testimonial to the effectiveness of your product. Thank you!"
1) Wash in lukewarm water. Hot water will cook oil into linens instead of washing it out.
2) Use only 100% cotton linens. These release oil completely unlike polyester-cotton blends.
3) Wash linens within one day of use. If you must wait to wash, store linens in black plastic bags. Tie the bags shut to keep out air and light - the two things that turn oil rancid.
4) Use small hand towels to remove the oil from clients instead of your regular linens. Wash these wipe-off towels in their own load and pre-soak if necessary. This way the oil will stay contained and won't spread throughout all your linens.
5) Do not over-dry linens in the dryer. This cooks the oil in further. Use a medium dryness level setting and remove them as soon as they are dry.
6) If linens are in bad shape, allow them to soak, then launder twice to completely remove residue.
7) For stubborn stain problems, add bleach to the second wash so the bleach can penetrate after some of the oily build-up is gone.
Product Usage Instructions:
* Regular load in a top loading washer - use 4 ounces.
* Extra large load in a top loading washer - use 6 ounces.
* High Efficiency and front loading washers - use 2 ounces.
* Do not exceed 8 ounces per load.
* Add Pure Pro Orange Linen Degreaser to water before adding linens.
* Do not apply to fabric undiluted.
* Not recommended for use on silk, suede, leather, non-colorfast fabrics, or dry clean only garments.
Keep away from children and pets. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
INGESTION: If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give 1-2 glasses of milk to dilute the product and get immediate medical help.
EYES: Do not use or store near open flame or sparking equipment. Do not re-use container.
This product is intended only for laundry use.
Grease cutting agents, coconut based surfactants, alkaline salts, d-limonene (citrus peel extracts) water softeners.
Barbara (Submitted on 19th Mar 2017)
I've been using Pure Pro Degreaser for years. Before I did, I would periodically have to discard "good" sheets simply because the odor of rancid oil was too unpleasant. This product removes the oil and its odor, and I never throw out good sheets anymore.
Ceegee (Submitted on 29th Aug 2016)
I use it every time I wash and even for clothing that has oil stains. It has worked every time so far, and without damaging the color...
I've just ordered my 5th or 6th gallon, I think!?!
Leslie (Submitted on 12th Feb 2016)
This is a FABULOUS product! Not only does it remove newly acquired oil from linens, but it also removes the rancid odor of previously accumulated oil. No massage therapist should be without Pure Pro Orange Degreaser!
Unknown (Submitted on 28th Oct 2015)
I have been using this product for years. It has extended the life span of my sheets.
Elizabeth (Submitted on 21st Sep 2015)
I have been using this wonderful degreaser for years and years. Here in Florida, especially, linens can get pretty musty and rancid after a while because the oils don't often clean out with normal detergent. The Pure Pro, however, cleans out the oils and, even after sitting on the shelf a long time, linens feel and smell clean, don't get rancid, and with spot treatment, stains usually come right out. Love it.
Laura Morris (Submitted on 7th Jul 2015)
I use this product not only on my sheets 1T per load with detergent plus my home Laundry my husband is a Fire Chief and Plumber the laundry needs this product!