NO MORE SKUNKY SHEETS! Oily build up is a big problem. Over time even lotions and creams can end up stuck in your linens and smelling rancid. My Pure Pro Orange uses concentrated orange peel extracts to scour out that oil and give you back clean, fresh linens with no lingering perfumey odor. No need to add laundry soap- my Orange is a complete detergent. Just 2 to 4 ounces per load will degrease and deodorize every time. Also available in a 1 Quart (32 oz), Bottle.
"Love massage? Hate oily sheets? Finally, an oil remover just for Massage Therapists!"
Dianna Dapkins, Creator of Pure Pro
No one wants to have a dryer fire. But inadequately washed, oily linens put you at risk. And who likes the smell of rancid sheets, yuck! Specifically formulated to remove vegetable based oils, Pure Pro Orange Degreaser is the ultimate way to get rid of and prevent oil build-up.
This citrus-based detergent is economical, requiring only 4 ounces in a regular top loading washer and only 2 ounces or less in a front loading or commercial washer. And you add nothing else - it's a complete detergent with serious degreasing muscle! However, it is compatible with bleach and fabric softener. You'll get at least 32 washes from one gallon of Pure Pro Orange Degreaser, costing you less than $1 per load of laundry.
Cost per wash = 90 cents (in gallon size when using a top load washer).
Biodegradable and Septic Safe. Made in the USA.
"I have used your Orange Degreaser for a couple of years for my massage linens with great success. Today I had an unusual situation with my car overheating in extremely hot weather. I needed a rag or something to cover the radiator cap to take it off as it was hot. The only thing I had in the car was a sheet and flannel cradle cover; the cradle cover was the victim. I used it to take off a couple of caps under the hood and as a result it was covered in grease and radiator stuff, plus coolant. I washed it in the Orange Degreaser and hoped for the best. It came out sparkling clean with no trace of car residue!! An unusual testimonial to the effectiveness of your product. Thank you!"
1) Wash in lukewarm water. Hot water will cook oil into linens instead of washing it out.
2) Use only 100% cotton linens. These release oil completely unlike polyester-cotton blends.
3) Wash linens within one day of use. If you must wait to wash, store linens in black plastic bags. Tie the bags shut to keep out air and light - the two things that turn oil rancid.
4) Use small hand towels to remove the oil from clients instead of your regular linens. Wash these wipe-off towels in their own load and pre-soak if necessary. This way the oil will stay contained and won't spread throughout all your linens.
5) Do not over-dry linens in the dryer. This cooks the oil in further. Use a medium dryness level setting and remove them as soon as they are dry.
6) If linens are in bad shape, allow them to soak, then launder twice to completely remove residue.
7) For stubborn stain problems, add bleach to the second wash so the bleach can penetrate after some of the oily build-up is gone.
Product Usage Instructions:
* Regular load in a top loading washer - use 4 ounces.
* Extra large load in a top loading washer - use 6 ounces.
* High Efficiency and front loading washers - use 2 ounces.
* Do not exceed 6 ounces per load.
* Add Pure Pro Orange Linen Degreaser to water before adding linens.
* Do not apply to fabric undiluted.
* Not recommended for use on silk, suede, leather, non-colorfast fabrics, or dry clean only garments.
* If storing linens for more than 24 hours before laundering, we recommend putting them in a black plastic garbage bag, push all the air out and tie tightly closed. Store in a cool place until you can launder them.
Keep away from children and pets. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
INGESTION: If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give 1-2 glasses of milk to dilute the product and get immediate medical help.
EYES: Do not use or store near open flame or sparking equipment. Do not re-use container.
This product is intended only for laundry use.
Grease cutting agents, coconut based surfactants, alkaline salts, d-limonene (citrus peel extracts) water softeners.
Julie Marciniak (Submitted on 13th Jan 2020)
We normally use all-natural laundry detergent in our office. We do not use chemicals to clean so we decided to try Pure Pro's product. We have been very pleased with how it cleans and how our linens smell. The citrus is a nice smell and the sheets do not get stale smelling if they sit for a few days. WE don't use as much as recommended since we have a front loader. We noticed the soap dispenser does not get dirty as fast with other detergents. The only con for the product is the shipping. But, since we decided to go all-natural we decided the expense was worth it.
Allissa (Submitted on 16th Nov 2019)
Orange Linen Degreaser is the BEST for keeping massage linens clean and fresh. It leaves no residue or scent. My linens last longer (for years) and stay soft and clean.
Wendy (Submitted on 4th Nov 2019)
I tried the orange degreaser on our blankets and because the blankets had oils in them already i washed them twice before drying again. The blankets smelled much better. When we buy new blankets we will be using this product as well.
Christine (Submitted on 19th Aug 2019)
I was introduced to this detergent a few years ago from a professional social media group and thought I'd give it a try. It is an amazing product. I highly recommend it. It even got the oil and smell out of some very old sheets I had quasi retired to a pile of just in case linens.
You do not need alot because it is highly concentrated and I love the scent!
Cindy (Submitted on 20th Dec 2018)
My staple for massage sheet cleaning
I’ve lost track of how many years I’ve used this, but it really freshens up my sheets. Especially the older ones that might be sitting still a little too long sometimes. They always come out smelling great. I also use it to spot clean when I have an oil stain on my regular clothes.
Mercedes Nepute, LMP/LMT (Submitted on 1st Oct 2018)
Once I "found" Pure Pro, I became a regular client ordering first Orange Degreaser then increasing my shopping list including Massage Lotion and Arnica Lotion (lessening muscle stress/pain). After using samples from my business, some of my clients began complimenting the products which led to my maintaining a retail selection for them.
I continue to be a regular customer (est. 20 years) with continued compliments and interest in new items as they become available. Product reliability is uppermost in my continued purchasing, and personal contact has always been available.