The benefits of massage therapy are enhanced by use of heated and cold stones. Heated stones are selected for their shapes, smoothness and heat retaining capacity. The heat helps to relax and release the muscles for a more soothing and effective massage. Cold stones are made of marble which draws heat from the tissue for transformative effects on the skin.
Pure Pro + Stone Massage
- Cleans off stones, equipment and linens easily and completely
- Gives control with just the right glide without being slippery
- Leaves the skin soft and silky, not greasy
- Hands-down the preferred texture for stone massage
- FEET LOVE HOT STONE MASSAGE!
- Soothes tired feet and aching legs
- Softens dry, damaged skin instantly
- Invigorates and freshens
- Jazzes up any treatment making it a special experience
- YOUR CLEANING MIRACLE!
- Sanitizes and degreases completely to keep your sheets like new
- Leaves no scent or odor behind
- Prevents unsightly stains and dangerous dryer fires
- Removes oil buildup from stones - just dilute and soak
Hear what Pat has to say...
Ultra Blend gives me the perfect glide for hot stone massage. It's light enough to allow me to grip the stones, yet leaves no residue on clients, and cleans off the stones easily.
Pat Mayrhofer, Founder/CEO/Instructor, Nature's Stones, Inc.
Interested in learning more about Hot Stone massage and what Nature's Stones can offer you?
We carry several instructional DVDs by Nature's Stones:
You can also visit the Nature's Stones website
Read these valuable articles through MassageMag.com from Pat Mayrhofer of Nature's Stones regarding safe and effective use of stones in massage treatments: