The best detergent for keeping massage sheets from smelling rancid. I have been using the same sheets for massage for over 10 years. Before I found this product I had to replace my sheets every year. It really works!!
Orange Linen Degreaser for Sheets™ - One Gallon (128 oz)
NO MORE SKUNKY SHEETS! Over time even the best oils, lotions, and creams can end up stuck in your linens and smelling rancid. Our Pure Pro Orange Degreaser uses concentrated orange peel extracts to scour out that oil and give you back clean, fresh linens with no lingering perfumey odor. No n… read more
NO MORE SKUNKY SHEETS!
Over time even the best oils, lotions, and creams can end up stuck in your linens and smelling rancid. Our Pure Pro Orange Degreaser uses concentrated orange peel extracts to scour out that oil and give you back clean, fresh linens with no lingering perfumey odor.
No need to add laundry soap- Orange Degreaser is a complete detergent. Just 2 to 4 ounces per load will fully degrease and deodorize your linens.
- Ultra-concentrated, use just 2 to 4 ounces (2 oz. High Efficiency, 4 oz. Top Loader)
- Leaves linens clean and unscented
- FREE SHIPPING when you buy 2 or more gallons
- Reduces risk of dryer fires
Product Usage Instructions
- Regular load in a top loading washer - use 4 ounces.
- Extra large load in a top loading washer - use 5 ounces.
- High Efficiency and front loading washers - use 2 ounces.
- Do not exceed 6 ounces per load.
- In a Front Loading washer, add Pure Pro Orange Linen Degreaser to water before adding linens.
- Do not apply to fabric undiluted.
- Not recommended for use on silk, suede, leather, non-colorfast fabrics, or dry clean only garments.
- If storing linens for more than 24 hours before laundering, we recommend putting them in a black, plastic garbage bag, push all the air out and tie tightly closed. Store in a cool place until you can launder them.
Pure Pro Laundry Tips
- Wash in lukewarm water. Hot water will cook oil into linens instead of washing it out.
- Use only 100% cotton linens. These release oil completely, unlike polyester-cotton blends.
- Wash linens within one day of use. If you must wait to wash, store linens in black plastic bags. Tie the bags shut to keep out air and light - the two things that turn oil rancid.
- Use small hand towels to remove the oil from clients instead of your regular linens. Wash these wipe-off towels in their own load and pre-soak if necessary. This way the oil will stay contained and won't spread throughout all your linens.
- Do not over-dry linens in the dryer. This cooks the oil in further. Use a medium dryness level setting and remove them as soon as they are dry.
- If linens are in bad shape, allow them to soak, then launder twice to completely remove residue.
- For stubborn stain problems, add bleach to the second wash so the bleach can penetrate after some of the oily build-up is gone.
Learn more about How to Clean Your Massage Linens here.
Grease cutting agents, coconut based surfactants, alkaline salts, d-limonene (citrus peel extracts) water softeners.
Biodegradable and septic safe. Compatible with bleach and fabric softener
Keep away from children and pets. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
INGESTION: If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give 1-2 glasses of milk to dilute the product and get immediate medical help.
EYES: Do not use or store near open flame or sparking equipment. Do not reuse container.
This product is intended only for laundry use.
Cost per treatment
$2.18 (4 oz) for standard top loading machines
$1.09 (2 oz) for high efficiency or front-loading machines
My massage sheets smell really clean after being washed in the Orange degreaser. The oils stain’s also disappear!!
The best degreaser I have found for laundry, plus it's smell is not overpowering, like real oranges.
I have been using this for about a year now. I use it on my massage sheets mostly. However, I have also started using it on my house towels as well. I love the smell, and it counteracts the smell of the vinegar I use. I mostly use this as a pre-wash detergent along with another detergent and vinegar as the fabric softener. This product is saving me money from having to buy new sheets as often. Thank you.
I use the orange linen degreaser to wash aprons, towels & pants I wear for work, and it does a great job removing oil and has a lovely citrus scent. I highly recommend this product.
I love this product. Removes oil stains (I use jojoba) and smells great. A little goes a long way. I love Pure Pro and highly recommend this product and supporting this small business!
I tried the smaller size detergent first. I was amazed to see and smell the difference in my sheets as a whole! I am in love. The rancid oil smell from using grape seed oil during cupping sessions has left the sheets entirely and as a bonus some of the heavily stained areas have lightened. Because of this product I was able to use sheets I thought were ruined! I’m only sad that I didn’t find this detergent sooner! Great work!
I wash many napkins for a local restaurant and white sheets for Elements Spa and needed a natural product to get the grease and oil out. This product works and smells wonderful as well!
We normally use all-natural laundry detergent in our office. We do not use chemicals to clean so we decided to try Pure Pro's product. We have been very pleased with how it cleans and how our linens smell. The citrus is a nice smell and the sheets do not get stale smelling if they sit for a few days. WE don't use as much as recommended since we have a front loader. We noticed the soap dispenser does not get dirty as fast with other detergents. The only con for the product is the shipping. But, since we decided to go all-natural we decided the expense was worth it.
Pump Head, One Gallon (Oil/Lotion Only) FREE SHIPPING!
Customers Also Viewed
Pump Head, One Gallon (Oil/Lotion Only) FREE SHIPPING!