It did the job.
Pump Head, Half-Gallon Jar (Cream)
These industrial, heavy-duty bulk pumps make dispensing our half-gallons of Deep Tissue Massage Cream and Peppermint Pedango Foot Cream much easier. You'll be able to refill your 8 oz Cream Jar w/Pump or 28 oz Cream Jar w/Pump in few minutes since this pu… read more
These industrial, heavy-duty bulk pumps make dispensing our half-gallons of Deep Tissue Massage Cream and Peppermint Pedango Foot Cream much easier. You'll be able to refill your 8 oz Cream Jar w/Pump or 28 oz Cream Jar w/Pump in few minutes since this pump dispenses from 3/4 ounce up to one ounce at a time. It includes a drilled cap so that you can replace your existing cap. Jar not included. Fits 100 mm neck size. These pumps are designed for use with Pure Pro's cream products only.
- Works For Pure Pro Creams
- Cleanable For Years Of Use
Did you know that you can economize and be green by cleaning your pump and reusing it? Our pumps are heavy-duty and built to last. All you need to do is periodically pump rubbing alcohol (no soap and water) through the pump to degrease and sanitize. Click on the Usage tab above for how to clean.
Made in the USA.
We do not recommend this pump for non-Pure Pro creams; they may jam the mechanism and break the pump.
To open: unscrew the large cap to easily refill into the wide mouth jar.
To clean: use isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol). The higher concentration, 91% isopropyl alcohol, is best but 70% will do too.
1) Wipe down outside of jar and pump.
2) Place pump stem into an ounce of alcohol in a glass or bottle and "pump" once to bring alcohol up into the chamber of the pump. Let sit for a few minutes then pump alcohol out into sink or garbage. Repeat if necessary to clean all residue.
3) Let the pump air dry completely before placing it into cream.
4) Put your clean pump in your new product and discard the first pump or two of cream into the trash to be sure all alcohol is out of the pump.
Also, don't forget between clients to wipe clean the pump head to prevent cross-contamination. Rubbing alcohol will degrease, disinfect, and keep your pump from jamming!
Do not place in dishwasher. We do not recommend cleaning with water since the pump mechanism may not dry completely and could introduce mold and bacteria into your cream.